Partnered Internship Program
The Kravis Leadership Institute (KLI) has partnered with several high-impact nonprofit organizations to create summer internship opportunities for CMC students through the KLI Partnered Internship Program which features Kravis Prize Organizations. These internships are expected to challenge interns with meaningful responsibility and leadership development as well as expose the student intern to organizational leadership dynamics. Applications due by Feb. 1st 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Applications are accepted through Handshake)
Selected interns will receive a stipend of up to $6,000 to assist with travel and living expenses associated with the internship. All participants are required to complete the requirements of INT 198, Internship, for academic credit.
For Additional Information Contact: Dr. Sherylle Tan (email@example.com)
Internship Positions for Summer 2018:
Endeavor, 2015 Kravis Prize Recipient: Endeavor catalyzes long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best high impact entrepreneurs around the world.
Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE), 2008 Kravis Prize Recipient: FAWE is a pan-African Non-Governmental Organization working to empower girls and women through gender-responsive education.
o Intern, Benin (Handshake ID# 1335583)
o Intern, Senegal (Handshake ID# 1335649)
Helen Keller International, 2014 Kravis Prize Recipient: Helen Keller International works to combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition.
INJAZ Al-Arab, 2012 Kravis Prize Recipient: INJAZ Al-Arab harnesses the mentorship of Arab business leaders to help inspire a culture of entrepreneurialism and business innovation among Arab youth.
o Regional Office Intern, Amman, Jordan (Handshake ID# 1178726)
Pratham, 2010 Kravis Prize Recipient: Pratham is the largest non-governmental organization working to provide quality education to the underprivileged children of India.
2017 Partnered Internship Program Recipients:
- Klaudia Dziewulski '18 interned in Bogata, Columbia at the Escuela Nueva Organization.
- Alex Brussel '18 interned in Endeavor Global's New York city office.
- Sabrine Griffith '19 also interned in the New York city office.
- Rowan Mulligan '18 interned in Endeavor's office based out of Madrid, Spain.
- Jenny Fang '19 interned in Pratham's office in Mumbai, India
- Bryan Carlen '20 interned in Pratham's New York city U.S. headquarters.
- Gina Wu '19 interned in Amman, Jordan at the Injaz Al-Arab organization.
- Michelle Cao '18 interned at Save the Children located in Washington, D.C.
- Yue Shen '19 interned in Toronto, Canada for Right to Play.
- Chenyu Li '19 interned in Beijing China for the Landesa Institute.
- Will Edwards '19 interned at the Landesa branch in Seattle, Washington.