Partnered Internship Program
The Kravis Leadership Institute has partnered with several high impact nonprofit organizations to create summer internships for CMC students. These internships which feature many Kravis Prize internships are expected to challenge interns with meaningful responsibility and leadership development as well as expose the student intern to organizational leadership dynamics.
2017 Partnered Internship Program Recipients:
- Klaudia Dziewulski '18 interned in Bogata, Columbia at the Escuela Nueva Organization.
- Alex Brussel '18 interned in Endeavor Global's New York city office.
- Sabrine Griffith '19 also interned in the New York city office.
- Rowan Mulligan '18 interned in Endeavor's office based out of Madrid, Spain.
- Jenny Fang '19 interned in Pratham's office in Mumbai, India
- Bryan Carlen '20 interned in Pratham's New York city U.S. headquarters.
- Gina Wu '19 interned in Amman, Jordan at the Injaz Al-Arab organization.
- Michelle Cao '18 interned at Save the Children located in Washington, D.C.
- Yue Shen '19 interned in Toronto, Canada for Right to Play.
- Chenyu Li '19 interned in Beijing China for the Landesa Institute.
- Will Edwards '19 interned at the Landesa branch in Seattle, Washington.