Leadership Sequence Required Courses
The Leadership Sequence requires five courses, including one required core course and one course selected from four categories. All students must complete at least one course in government and one course in psychology. Students are eligible to double count leadership sequence courses for General Education Course requirements/Major requirements.
5 Core Requirements:
- Core Requirement: LEAD 010 CM – Foundations of Leadership
This introductory course should be taken first and is required for all students.
- Ethics Requirement: one course
These courses provide a philosophical and moral context in which to judge the nature of appropriate leadership.
- Breadth Requirement: one course
These courses enhance a liberal arts perspective of leadership.
- Experiential Requirement: one course (or internship)
This requirement provides direct experience in positions of leadership and “hands-on” applications of leadership theories and techniques.
- Leadership Capstone Requirement: one course